Access 2002 Runtime Command Line Options

From: kiln (kiln_at_brick-like.com)
Date: 07/26/04

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:12:52 -0700

Does anyone have a list of command line options for Access 2002 runtime
installation, with intelligible descriptions? Someone recently posted a
similiar request for Access 2000 runtime and included this note: "If you
run setup with the /? switch it displays a list of parameters but they
are not very descriptive" I can't get that to work at all, if the poster
means to use it like

c:\myruntimedir\setup.exe /?

 where setup.exe is the product of the pdw wizard. I get a bad param
error.

The specific command line option I want to know about is

/qn1

which used to be an instruction for a quiet install.