Re: Defining for Final Record in Loop

From: Ed the Redhead (EdtheRedhead_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 04:17:06 -0700

It is based off of a form. Each record on the form is 2 lines, the first is the old info and the 2nd is the new info. The Loop tells it to replace the information in the 1st line with the information in the 2nd line. I am still pretty new to VBA and programming in Access. Is a form considered a recordset and would your code work on a form?