Defining for Final Record in Loop

From: Ed the Redhead (EdtheRedhead_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 08:48:04 -0700

I've got a Loop function which I'm using to do a certain function to each record on a form. The problem I have is that I don't know how to tell it to stop when it's the last record. If I have the form set to allow additions, it adds new records ad infinitum. If I have the form set to not allow additions, it comes up with an error message. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I'm sure that it has to do with the "Do Until/While" or "Loop Until/While", but I don't know what the rest of the command is.

Thanks.