Re: Access 2002 command line options.

From: Van T. Dinh (VanThien.Dinh_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 21:52:30 +1000

Yes, that was what I read in the MSKB article but it was not my experience
at the time.

Unless the company I worked for at the time did funny thing with the
installed software, the /runtime switch (actually, I used /rt at that time -
1998-1999) worked on every work-station I set up my Access database (approx.
20). These work-stations are for "standard" users so there were no reasons
to have the ODE97 installed on these.

You are probably correct about dll because I remember that someone mentioned
something about the "rt.dll" at the time.

--
HTH
Van T. Dinh
"Rick Brandt" <rickbrandt2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> My understanding is that for /runtime to work you had to have either the
ODE