Re: AC2002: Error 429 on XP SP1 - never happened on other installs !

From: Newbie (noidea_at_nospam.com)
Date: 07/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 08:26:08 +0100

I'm new to this so I'm running out of ideas . . . My understanding is that
that error 429 is some kind of problem with a missing DLL (or OCX), not
registered DLL, corrupt DLL, or rights issue accessing that DLL.

Do you get the same problem when trying to run the app when logged on as
administrator?
Have you tried manually re-copying all the necessary ActiveX controls on to
the machine?
Did the other XP machines have full Off2000 installed?