Re: Access 2002 command line options.

From: Van T. Dinh (VanThien.Dinh_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 20:49:51 +1000

For the /runtime switch, see MSKB:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=105128

I am fairly sure the /runtime switch (or /rt) also works with the retail
version also as I used then where I worked previously and I am sure the
company didn't have the ODE97.

I can't be certain but at the time, I didn't know the MSKB existed so my
source of info. didn't come from MSKB and really the only Access references
I had at that time was Roger Jennings' Using Access 97 & Access Help and
Roger Jennings' book didn't mention about the /runtime switch.

--
Cheers
Van T. Dinh