Re: AC2002: Error 429 on XP SP1 - never happened on other installs !

From: Björn Comhaire (bjorn_at__noSpam_fertipro.com)
Date: 07/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:46:53 +0200

Hi,

Yes the program was installed using the Access2000 developer edition
installer + runtime (which I had to install manually since AC2000 was on the
PC already.
The main problem is that the error message doesn't specify which OCX wasn't
installed correctly. Hence my reinstalling of the scripting libraries...

Björn