Re: Access 2002 command line options.

From: Chris Mills (phad_nospam_at_cleardotnet.nz)
Date: 07/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 16:58:23 +1200

> I don't have 2002 installed on this PC.
Just as well !!!!!!! Thanks for update :-)

I don't see INI in A97 Help, I thought that was associated with A2.0 only, but
I'll take your better word for it (and the others, which I don't dare ask
about)

Wow, it DOES do everything you never needed to do! Pity the original post
turns out not to be MSACCESS.exe at all, you'd think Honest Goofy could have
mentioned that in passing?

:-)