RE: help with calculations

From: AlanInBradford (AlanInBradford_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/19/04

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 06:03:01 -0700

I don't know why you are importing a spreadsheet to create the table, but
you can update the stock field by createing a query as below which updates the stock qty field in the Products table
to be = to (stock + unitsIn) - unitsOut.

UPDATE Products SET Products.stock = ([Products]![stock]+[Products]![unitsIn])-[Products]![unitsOut];