Installing Office 2000 Developer Tools

From: SteveKing (dev_at_generallee.com)
Date: 07/16/04

    Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 08:38:01 -0700

    I'm trying to install the software on my new computer and it keeps prompting for Office Pro applications with VBA 6.0. They are installed but not in the default directory. I would have thought the software would inspect the registry rather than the directory. Our corporate standard Office 2002 is installed in the default directory. I have a lot of Access legacy software in Visual SourceSafe and must get access to it. How do I get the tools installed?