RE: Access 2000 Runtime Setup Switches

From: Mingqing Cheng [MSFT] (v-mingqc_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/15/04

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 04:00:40 GMT

Hi Jean,

Based on my explaination, I understood that you would like to install
Access 2000 Runtime once under Administrator and then all other ID could
use it without any delay on requiring files again. Have I understood you?
If there is anything I misunderstood, please feel free to let me know:)

Unfortunately, Windows Installer will require files when she found it's the
first time for this User ID doing it. So that it's a limited feature of
Access 2000 Runtime. I truely understood the inconvenience you may feel.

concerns, don't hesitate to let me know. We are here to be of assistance!

Sincerely yours,

Mingqing Cheng
Microsoft Developer Community Support
Introduction to Yukon! - http://www.microsoft.com/sql/yukon
Please reply to newsgroups only, many thanks!