RE: Access 2000 Runtime Setup Switches

From: Jean (Jean_at_NoSpam.com)
Date: 07/14/04

    Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 05:58:03 -0700

    Thank you for the response.

    I am installing the Access 2000 runtime as part of a larger installation. I am using Wise Installation System 9.0 as my installation software. As I previously stated I have needed to use various switches in the past and found it difficult to find any information on the switches.

    Currently I use a combination of command line switches and settings in the setup.ini file. Some of the switches I have used in the past are INSTALLLOCATION, /wait, REBOOT, and DISPLAY.

    My most recent need arises from a situation where my application is being installed on a WinXP machine under admin. Then when the app is executed for the first time under a different ID, the runtime program requires some files from the runtime installation before the app can continue. I'm hoping I can use an installation switch to tell the program to install the app for all users of the pc.

    This is why I am looking for more information about the installation switches available. Will the /jm command line options install the app for all users?

    --
    Jean