Re: Access Menu Bar 'Window' option

From: david epsom dot com dot au (david_at_epsomdotcomdotau)
Date: 07/13/04

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 16:40:07 +1000

These are a bunch of hidden, invisible place holders, that are updated by
Access when you open or close a window.

So your two options are (a) add a reference to the original menu item, or
(b) create your own place holders, and update them your self. The problem
with (a) is that any change you make affects the menu item, and the problem
with (b) is that any change Access makes does NOT affect the menu item. I
don't think there is any solution: If you want the menu items to be the ones
updated by Access, then they have to be the menu items updated by Access.
sorry...

(david)