RE: Access 2000 Runtime Setup Switches

From: Mingqing Cheng [MSFT] (v-mingqc_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/13/04

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 03:14:41 GMT

Hi Jean,

>From your descriptions, I understood that you would like to find an
document for setup switches for Access Runtime packages. Have I understood
you? If there is anything I misunderstood, please feel free to let me know:)

First of all, I am not very sure what you want to do with setup switch.
Could you clarify it?

Secondly, There are no public documents for Access Runtime switches based
on my scope, fortunately, as Access Runtime is MSI so that I believe all
Windows Installer switches could be applied to it. Hope the following
document helps :)

Command Line Options
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/msi/setup/c
ommand_line_options.asp?frame=true

concerns, don't hesitate to let me know. We are here to be of assistance!

Sincerely yours,

Mingqing Cheng
Microsoft Developer Community Support
Introduction to Yukon! - http://www.microsoft.com/sql/yukon
Please reply to newsgroups only, many thanks!