Re: Help needed w/Runtime, XP, and "Can't be started…" error

From: John Moore (masprog_at_attglobal.net.invalid)
Date: 07/12/04

    Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 18:32:14 GMT

    Tony,

    Thanks for all your help. We were able to solve this problem in one of
    our installations by giving the user full Admin rights. That is not
    something a lot of installations want to do so we are trying to figure
    out what other options (i.e., which policies and permissions) can be
    changed so that the user can operate properly without the full Admin
    profile.

    When we find out, I will post it back to the newsgroups.

    TC