Access Menu Bar 'Window' option

From: Berny (BlancoB)
Date: 07/08/04

    Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 13:09:51 -0400

    Does anyone know how to add the feature under the 'Window' menu option that
    lists the currently open documents?

    I can't seem to find it under the Menu Customize...

    The problem I'm having is that when I add it from the Built-in Menus (Menu
    Customize) or if I copy it, any changes I make to the New or Copied 'Menu
    Option' also changes the original 'Menu Option'

    Any help would be greatly appreciated