how to pass recordset object to procedures/functions?

From: JingleBEV (n_quan_at_NOSPAMyahoo.com)
Date: 07/08/04

    Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 22:45:35 -0400

     Hi all,
     I am trying not to use global variable to maintain data consistency. Some
     procedures and functions will require to pass the recordset object for
     processing and functions may also return the recordset object to the
    calling
     functions/procedures. I already tried this but keep getting error 13 (type
     mismatch).
     how can I achieve it?

     Your help is appreciated.

     Jing.