Re: Help needed w/Runtime, XP, and "Can't be started…" error

From: John Moore (masprog_at_attglobal.net.invalid)
Date: 07/07/04

Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 19:04:34 GMT

Thanks for the response. For whatever reason, the cross-posting does
not seem to work with the software I am using. I do try to only post
to a few groups and only when I am desperate (like in this case).

I still do not have an answer to this problem even though you did
suggested that I contact SageKey in your comp.databases.ms-access
response. Unfortunately, I had done that prior to my original post
without any luck.

TC