Re: Change Access Background

From: Stephen Lebans (ForEmailGotoMy.WebSite.-WWWdotlebansdotcom_at_linvalid.com)
Date: 07/07/04

    Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 14:52:37 -0300

    There's also a solution here that does not require subclassing.
    http://www.lebans.com/changemdibackground.htm
    Updated May 03,2021 Now allows you to select a Bitmap Image to place in
    the background of the MDI window. No Subclassing required

    ChangeMDIBackGround.zip is a database containing a function to allow you
    to specify a color or Bitmap Image for the background of the main Access
    MDI window. NO SUBCLASSING REQUIRED!

    Release Notes:

    Version 3

    Added support to allow you to specify a Bitmap Image to be placed into
    the background of the MDI window.

    Version 2

    Added support to change the Background and Text colors for the Access
    Status Bar.

    --
    HTH
    Stephen Lebans