Re: Help needed w/Runtime, XP, and "Can't be started…" error

From: Tony Toews (ttoews_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: 07/07/04

Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 22:24:49 -0600

masprog@attglobal.net.invalid (John Moore) wrote:

>We distribute a commercial product as an Acc97 runtime using the Wise
>Installation system and Sagekey scripts.

Responded to in comp.databases.ms-access I think. Please crosspost to
a few appropriate newsgroups in the newsgroups line of your newsgroup
software (separated by commas) rather than multiposting individual
postings to multiple newsgroups. Assuming you even need to post to
more than one newsgroup in the first place.

We ask this is because different people can respond to your postings
in different newsgroups duplicating effort on our part.

Tony

--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.