Multiple Table's Fields displayed in one form

From: Cherri (cporter_at_emsa.ca.gov)
Date: 07/06/04

    Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 09:02:34 -0700

    Access 2002

    Can I include the fields from multiple tables in a data
    base in one form? All the tables are related by a common
    ID field. I think I have a 1:1 relationship between them.
    I can make a form, add all of the fields, but then I
    can't search for records nor can I edit them. I've found
    a number of things that allude to this problem on various
    websites, but none of them actually seem to be my
    problem. Any suggestions.