Re: Access 2003 Developer Extensions: Copy ACCESSRT.MSI failing

From: John Qllg=E5rd?= Jensen (joj_at_invalid_to_be_removed.doms.dk)
Date: 07/05/04

Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 11:53:52 +0200

Bad luck buying Access Dev. Extension!

Any suggestions for a usable 3rd party product for creating a front end installation package?

If so:
Are there any documentation describing which files to be packed (dll's, *.adp etc) and where they are to be installed on destination PC?

The front end application is based on Access 2003 project files etc (i.e. not the *.mdb database file) - (backend database is to be the MS SQL 2000 Server).

best regards John