Re: Access 2003 Developer Extensions: Copy ACCESSRT.MSI failing

From: Chris Mills (phad_nospam_at_cleardotnet.nz)
Date: 07/01/04

    Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 17:40:00 +1200

    It's official that Microsoft does not support their Package & Deployment
    Wizard.

    "it was decided that the PDW was not going to be
    a huge investment area, and recognizing that there was a reasonable
    alternative for packaging and deployment in 3rd party form"
    -Adam Ulrich, Test Manager, Microsoft, 2004