Re: Access 2003 Developer IN Which CD......

From: Chris Mills (phad_nospam_at_cleardotnet.nz)
Date: 05/30/04

Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 19:47:51 +1200

Hi Mike,

An MSDN Universal Subsription is certainly the way to go!

But it's too expensive by a long shot, for a very small organisation like my
own. It contains all this stuff I don't even want, and the next level down
doesn't contain ADE or Access.

Any thoughts? Ta.

Chris

(I wrote the Universal prices down but I think I lost them. Many, Many, Many,
Many, Many (about 5) thousands of dollars per annum...to maintain current in
Access...I guess life is supposed to be tough out there on the streets...)
(I'm much better off, even as a developer, just buying retail what I
need?)(??)