RE: can't cache install language

From: anup (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/29/04

Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 19:06:01 -0700

Dunno about A2003 but in the case of Access Xp..
The first time u run the PDW...it asks u for the the Access runtime if it can't find it and u specify New and then a location to store it ...and insert the Office CD...it copies the required runtime files to the location specified and i guess makes a registry entry...and in future it uses this location to copy the runtime files while packaging.
HTH
anup

     ----- chris comia wrote: -----

     i'm trying to deploy my MDE file using PDW. in step five of 7, i specified english as the install languge, but when i clicked next button, the file "accessrt.msi" can't be found on my office 2003 installer. what could be the problem here. or is there anyway that i could deploy my Access MDE? Thanks in advance.