Help wanted, distributing Access 2000

From: Bob (smileyBob_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/26/04

Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 23:48:05 +0100

Help wanted

Does anyone know of any books out there that addresses the problems of
marketing an Access Database program with front/back end arrangement.

What I am looking for is a book that addresses the different angles
and ways of doing the following:

1. What is the best way to deliver Ftp, CD,
2. making a free distribution runtime that will cease to be usable
    after 30/60 days.
3. How to make it hacker proof.
4. Is it better to rent software or sell/license it.
5. Renting. What's the best way to collect the money.
6. I would like to read of other peoples experiences in these areas.
7. Help systems.
8 File and Backup systems.
9. Documenting versions.

Any help or a prod in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks smiley Bob

Relevant Pages