Re: Access runtime packaging error

From: Myles (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/20/04

    Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 12:31:10 -0700

    Chris, your posts for other people have been a great help to me, so I am pleased for the chance for me to thank you. For anyone else reading this under win 98 installations from the standard XP package would result in an error that windows reported as "incompatible language versions" (or some-such). This was spurious and was corrected by giving the users the patched version of the runtime as covered in Chris' article / posts. I will investigate further, but as far as I can see the oportunities for setting different languages don't seem to be the problem.