Re: Access runtime packaging error

From: Chris Mills (phad_nospam_at_cleardotnet.nz)
Date: 05/20/04

    Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 22:22:23 +1200

    Sorry, can't help maybe someone else or perusing these ng's can. I've seen
    many posts on the language problem but never experienced it myself.

    In the Regional Options or thereabouts, Win2000 and I believe WinXP, there is
    both a language ("Your locale") and a "Set default" button. MS tried to get
    smart (as far as I can gather), by allowing both a frenchie and a pom, and
    then a canadian, to variously log-on. I had a few problems until I set it all
    the same...

    I could also be way off the mark.

    Chris

    "Myles" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have followed the article and produced a new runtime, wrapped it all up in
    a new cab, and this has solved all the windows 98 problems. I still have the
    'language' problems on win XP pro tablet machines. Is there a more recent
    article that lists files to cover this problem?

    > PS Language problems refers to windows detecting incompatible languages when
    infact they are both set up in the same language.