Re: Office 2000 Developer Package and Deployment

From: Tony Toews (ttoews_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: 05/16/04

Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 13:51:56 -0600

"Katrina" <katrinat@heritageweb.net> wrote:

>Is there no longer a way to customize the App Path? I have a database that I
>want to distribute but the P&D wizard copies it to Program Files\XXXXX. In
>order for my backgrounds to show correctly, I must be able to set the App
>Path myself? I know you could do this on the 97 version, but can't seem to
>find where to do it in the 2000 version????

See Microsoft Access 2000 PDW Setup Modifications
- allows a data path to be specified for a Front End/Back End
installation.
allows a shortcut icon to be specified.
the working directory ("Start In") is now implemented.
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/access2000pdwsetup.htm

Tony

--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP