Re: Can I use Ac2000 Runtime with Ac2003?

From: Alex Dybenko (alex_at_PLEASE.cemi.NO.rssi.SPAM.ru)
Date: 05/16/04

Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 14:09:04 +0400

you can use 2000 runtime to run application done in 2003, in case database
format is 2000, but in order to create setup with runtime you have access
2000 installed also. you can install both - 2000 and 2003 on same PC

--
Alex Dybenko (MVP)
http://Alex.Dybenko.com
"Perico" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I use the Runtime 2000 Package and Deployment etc. with Access 2003?
When I installed Assess 2003 for some reason my Access 2k gets unavailable,
even thought I checked it to not be removed in the custom Ac03 install.

> I'm aware of the Visual Tools for Office 03, but would like to avoid that
expense if I can use the Ac2000 runtime tools with my Ac2003.  Thanks