I have no Idea how to Remove security warning from access 2003 runtime

From: oded Vainas (odedvainas_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/16/04

Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 10:24:10 +0200

Dear All !
I've encountered the same problem described in this mail.
I really want to get over this problem, but I neither have no idea how to
change the registry settings during installing the application nor how to
sign my code with digital certificate.

I'll appriciate it if you guys would show me the "yellow bricks" road to the
solution. I've been searching the net for at least 3 weeks....

"Peter Konetchy" <pkonetchy@dtbusiness.com> wrote in message
> I have an Access 2003 application. I set the Macro, Security option to
"low" to eliminate the security warning when running the full version of
access. When I create a distribution package using the Runtime version of
access 2003, the Security warning is always displayed. How can I remove it?

Relevant Pages