Re: Any problem using automating Access if Runtime used?

From: Douglas J. Steele (NOSPAM_djsteele_at_NOSPAM_canada.com)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 19:15:56 -0400

There are some significant differences in how it works. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=210111

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele
"Tom Frishberg" <tomf@insitesoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an application that is opening up the MS Access application as an
object.  This all works well if you already have MS Office installed either
with full-blown Access or with ART.

> The problem seems to exist when we install ART on a machine with no MS
Office at all.  Either the automation objects aren't present (I have no idea
what specifically is missing) or this functionality is simply not supported
by ART.

> Anyone have any insight into this problem?  Much appreciated.

Relevant Pages