Re: Access Run-Time Help

From: Rick Brandt (rickbrandt2_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 17:59:58 -0500

"Craig" <wenzlow9@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:251e9352.0405140647.1c41fbde@posting.google.com...
> Rick,
>
> Thank you for the quick follow-up. So, I can save, export, print, and
> do whatever I want as long as I include it in the building of the
> object for Access Run-Time, correct? My initial concern was that I
> have hit a road-block and this software is not capable of doing what I
> wish to accomplish. I do have the books and I'll keep going through
> them. If this is something I will not find in there, but such things
> exist elsewhere, I would be very grateful for any directions. Thank
> you Rick for your help, and if you or anyone else has anything else to
> add, please do. Have a marvelous weekend!

Just make sure you create NEW Toolbars and MenuBars. These will be included
with your app and will support just about anything a built-in command bar would.
If you merely customize the built-in command bars these stay on your machine and
do NOT become part of the file you will distribute.

--
I don't check the Email account attached
to this message.     Send instead to...

Relevant Pages