Any problem using automating Access if Runtime used?

From: Tom Frishberg (tomf_at_insitesoft.com)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 15:46:04 -0700

I have an application that is opening up the MS Access application as an object. This all works well if you already have MS Office installed either with full-blown Access or with ART.

The problem seems to exist when we install ART on a machine with no MS Office at all. Either the automation objects aren't present (I have no idea what specifically is missing) or this functionality is simply not supported by ART.

Anyone have any insight into this problem? Much appreciated.

Relevant Pages