RE: Application Fatal Error

From: Nick (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 06:16:07 -0700

     George,

I suggest you run a virus scan to determine that your computer is not infected.

When was the last time you updated your computer?

brg
/Nick

     ----- George wrote: -----

     iam having problems starting my programs like the SBC Yahoo DSl
     internet connection thing at startup, (i dont know if its cause i got
     infected by the Worm Blaster or something) when ever at start up this
     comes up when the sbc internet connection wants to load but it dosent
     really load, it takes like 5 min. for it to say: Application Fatal
     Error. if somebody has any comments or if any body out there knows how
     to fix this or something i will be very greatfull! So please contact
     me or something.