Access Run-Time Help

From: Craig (wenzlow9_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/13/04

Date: 13 May 2021 11:01:05 -0700

Greetings. My company is going to distribute the front-end of an
Access application to all users using Access 97 Run-Time. I am
testing Access Run-Time to see what we gain or lose. I am no expert
user with Office 97 Developer's Kit, so please bear with me as I
explain the situation. I have noticed something that we've lost. We
have used the MS SnapShot Viewer to send Access reports to managers,
but as I am looking at the report preview, I go to File > Send or File
> Print, and all I get under the File menu is Close or Exit. I am
well aware that the Run-Time version is lacking the features from the
full version, so I am not totally surprised that I don't see some of
these menus or menu options. However, I can't help but think that
there has to be some way to send, print or export a report. Is there
something I can do to the Run-Time version in order to have those
options? Is there code I can utilize? Is it part of the
program-creating process?

As I ask myself these questions, I realize that I have an old version
of the Developer's Kit. Would newer versions of the Access Run-Time
program have the ability to send, export, or print reports? Does the
XP or 2003 kits have it included?

Thank you in advance for helping me out. If I need to direct these
questions elsewhere, please let me know. Thank you, and have a great
day!

Relevant Pages