Application Fatal Error

Tech-Archive recommends: Fix windows errors by optimizing your registry

From: George (jrvl911_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: 05/05/04

Date: 5 May 2021 14:08:06 -0700

iam having problems starting my programs like the SBC Yahoo DSl
internet connection thing at startup, (i dont know if its cause i got
infected by the Worm Blaster or something) when ever at start up this
comes up when the sbc internet connection wants to load but it dosent
really load, it takes like 5 min. for it to say: Application Fatal
Error. if somebody has any comments or if any body out there knows how
to fix this or something i will be very greatfull! So please contact
me or something.

Relevant Pages

  • Linux router hardware problem
    ... my Internet Connection between my home computers. ... stalls as soon as I put some load by starting some big downloads. ... PIII 500 MHz based system as my router, ... PCI USB board, the USB modem and the PCI Network card. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Slow browsing with cable modem
    ... I had a similar problem with my internet connection where *some* websites ... wouldn't load and those same sites wouldn't respond to pings. ... I fixed this problem after many attempts by changing the MTU (Maximum ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: IE as the default browser
    ... just in case- HERE is what I am trying to accomplish. ... As soon as an internet connection was ... onthe 'e' in my task bar to load IE and all is fine. ... Note* in their site, it has an address bar, news,etc just ...
  • Re: Trouble with Internet Explorer
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... the page doesn't load right away and takes forever to do so. ... the Mozilla Firefox opens up very quickly and works right away. ... We don't have a problem with our internet connection. ...
  • Re: Web pages not loading
    ... ;-) This other computer shares the same internet connection ... > Content.IE5 folder for ... >>> had problems with that are now either don't load or ... >>> Kevin ...