Undefined Function ROUND in expression

Tech Tip: Click here to run a free scan for Windows Errors and optimize PC performance

From: Sally (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/05/04

    Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 10:56:08 -0700

    I'm running a VBA 6.0 application with Access as the backend (jet engine). I have a couple of queries (in Access) with the ROUND function - and I'm passing sql with the round function from VBA - I get the above undefined function error with both when the commands/querries are run from VB.

    When I cut /paste the sql into Access and run it from there, it works fine... (as does the querries that contain the ROUND functions - when they're run from Access - they run fine) .....

    I'm using Access 2000

    Thanks,
    Sally