RE: Point of Sale Terminals

From: PeterL (Peterleighton_at_iprimus.com.au)
Date: 05/02/04

    Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 22:06:03 -0700

    Barb
    To develop a POS system from scratch will take many months or years to do. I have been developing my own POS system for my Hardware shop for several years in Access which I sell to other hardware stores in Australia.
    If you are interested I could be of assistance.
    I wont bore you with what it can do other than to say it does open any cash draw and print to any cash docket printer with A4 reports to any A4 printer. Stock control, Tax handling, different Buy Quantities to Sell Quantities, Accounts payable and receivable are just some of the areas covered.