Access startup commands to convert file??

From: Nate (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/26/04

    Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2021 07:14:55 -0800

    This is potentially a partial solution. Create a form and
    attach your code to to do what you want done. In your
    access database select database then startup and make
    that form open on startup then close when it is finished.
    You could provide some message on the form descrbing the
    work that is being done. This database could be opened
    from start run.

    that will open an
    >acess database (mine has 22 tables) minimized and open
    say table #2, then
    >run a macro that selects all that data in table #2 and
    saves it as a comma
    >or tab delimited text file. I have an access 2000 file
    created by a custom
    >program that creates this access file and it's structure
    can't be altered
    >but I can open it and export the table manually but
    would like to provide a