Re: Office Access 2003 Developer Extensions Error

From: Stephen Anderson (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/24/04

    Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2022 11:46:06 -0800

    Mike,

    The registry key was correct. I uninstalled the program, deleted the folder and reinstalled. I recieved the same error.

    When I opened the MDB file in the source code folder and stepped through the code, I found that variable gcRegKeyUILanguage was set to value "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\AccessDE\UILanguage" rather than HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. This key does not exist. Even if I add it, the application does not work.

    It seems to me as if there is another registry key that is not setup correctly.

    Any other ideas?