Re: Access startup commands to convert file??

From: Wayne Morgan (comprev_gothroughthenewsgroup_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/24/04

    Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2022 19:40:45 -0600

    There is a command line option to run a macro at startup or you could just
    create a macro called autoexec and it will run automatically when you open
    the database. The problem is, both of these options would require you to
    create a macro in the file which you won't be able to do if you aren't
    allowed to make changes to the file. It may be easier to create another mdb
    file that you do have control over. In this new mdb file, link to the table
    in the other file. You could then create your macro in the file that you own
    and export the linked table.

    --
    Wayne Morgan
    Microsoft Access MVP