RE: Installing runtime in Windows 98

From: Jim (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/20/04

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2022 23:56:05 -0800

For Runtime components you need the office CD not the developer CD,Do you have the office CD in Danish/Does it come in danish ?

Try another thing,I guess you are having the office system pack..language error,which i presume because you referred to the KB article.
Click on OSP.MSI which is on the packaged CD and install the system pack.This will install independent of regional settings,then install you application by clicking on setup.exe.

     ----- Morten Djernæs wrote: -----

     There is one problem. Microsoft does not sell the developer in danish. I have got windows component update with different language, but they are not working. If I make the runtime in English, I can not install the version under windows 98 where the language is danish.

     Is there anything to do?