Office Access 2003 Developer Extensions Error

From: Stephen Anderson (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/19/04

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2022 09:31:05 -0800

I downloaded the Office Access 2003 Developer Extensions from the MSDN Subscriber download site and loaded it using the product key from the site. Initially it worked fine. (I did need to create a folder that the program needed.) Now when I try to run the package wizard (or anything else) I see the following error message.

"Microsoft Office Access @003 Developer Extentions is not installed correctly.

Please make sure that it is completely installed."

We are a Select customer and we did buy a license for Visual Sudio Tools for Office 2003.