RE: Installing runtime in Windows 98

From: Jim (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/19/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2022 21:11:08 -0800

You need to put the DANISH "office CD" not the developer CD when asked to insert the Office CD 1 image

     ----- Morten Djernæs wrote: -----

     I have worked through the different steps as indicated in the Knowledge Base article 826280. After step 3 in the workaround I am asked to insert the Office CD 1 image. I have the Office XP Developer and by now I have tried all of the CDs - without luck!

     I have chosen Danish in the Access Runtime in the Packaging Wizard ("Which language version of Access Runtime do you want to use?")

     The Windows 98 on which I need to install the Runtime Version has Danish as Regional Setting.

     I look forward to hearing from you.