Re: Error message
- From: "Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2021 16:05:34 GMT
Alain Wust <Alain Wust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am getting crazy, worry, as Imight loose all my data. When I try to open
my files, a message apprear:
' The Microsoft Jet Database Engine stopped the process because you and
another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time'
I do not understand as I am the only one to use it.
This can be a sign of corruption. Try importing into a new MDB.
For more information on corruption including possible causes, determining the
offending PC, retrieving your data, links, official MS KB articles and a list of
vendors who state they can fix corruption see the Microsoft Access Corruption FAQ at
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can
read the entire thread of messages.
Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at
Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/
- Prev by Date: Re: DAP's Working on IIS Server.
- Next by Date: Re: You cannot save data typed into this form.
- Previous by thread: Re: DAP's Working on IIS Server.