Silly problem on queing

Dear SQL MS-Access Programmers,

can You help me?

I must append a table in MS-Access 2000 to another,
because the new table has new data with same formats
imported from an excel file, that must be added to an older table.

I know that the operation due is named "queing query" (translating from
italian formally)
but I don't find the right instruction to do so everywhere.

Because I am sure that SQL commands can be used to do so,
can someone suggest the right operations in MS-Access2000 windows?
Or the right SQL scripts of commands?
Or where I can find some references about this silly operation?

Sorry, but I did the same with APPEND command in SAS or SPSS packages
many times, ten years ago, without any problem.
I had all reference book needed.
Now instructions are so difficult to find and I don't understand
the ratio of this unavailability.

Many thanks

Alberto

  • Silly problem on queing
    ... but I don't find the right instruction to do so everywhere. ... Because I am sure that SQL commands can be used to do so, ... Or the right SQL scripts of commands? ... but I did the same with APPEND command in SAS or SPSS packages ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Silly problem on queing
    ... but I don't find the right instruction to do so everywhere. ... Because I am sure that SQL commands can be used to do so, ... Or the right SQL scripts of commands? ... but I did the same with APPEND command in SAS or SPSS packages ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
  • Re: Silly problem on queing
    ... you need to use an append query ... I must append a table in MS-Access 2000 to another, ... Because I am sure that SQL commands can be used to do so, ... Or the right SQL scripts of commands? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
  • Re: Silly problem on queing
    ... Suspect you just need an Append Query. ... Query ->AppendQuery then select the original table to append to. ... Because I am sure that SQL commands can be used to do so, ... Or the right SQL scripts of commands? ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: [glob -tails] broken in respect to tilde-filenames!
    ... > returned files are being tilded and should append ./ upfront. ... all other commands would have no problem at all. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)