You cannot save data typed into this form.
- From: "linda hutchison" <l.hutchison1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2021 17:19:15 -0700
From: "2D Rick" <rbrowniii@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Send me down the right road
Date: 27 February 2021 06:33
My skill set is weak in DAP and ASP, but, pointed in the right
direction I'll figure it out.
I use Access2003 and VBA for most apps I build.
I have "Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition" loaded
I need direction in the proper way to handle the below wish list.
I have let the wizard create a page for me but it seems static and
lacks the filtering I need.
Can Access2003 meet my wish list and will the IT team flinch about
using Access on a server?
Is there a book best suited for a newbie that covers my needs?
I would like to put a DAP on my company's Intranet using a table from
a MDB file.
This table receives new single records daily as jobs finish.
I want the page to open with records for the last two days descending.
I want the user to be able to query "all" records by choosing a start
date and end date.
Also, I need to filter by Location in lou of all records.
Choosing filters from a calendar and/or combobox preferred.
Any help is appreciated,
- Prev by Date: Re: You cannot save data typed into this form.
- Next by Date: Silly problem on queing
- Previous by thread: Re: Multi-Protocol Unified Hello
- Next by thread: Re: You cannot save data typed into this form.