DAP over https

Hi,

I have three DAP pages that are deployed over https. Two of the pages work
fine; the third page keep giving the warning: 'This page contians secure and
nonsecure items.....'

Any ideas as to what may cause this? Other than data there is nothing that
makes the third page any different than the other two pages.

Thanks,

  • Re: security warning with https
    ... Is there any legitimate way to remove this security warning... ... > this is because you have links to http and https content on the same page. ... >> I've integrated my ASP.NET website with a portal on web. ...
  • Re: ASP.NET & SSL
    ... To avoid the warning you need to either: ... change the browser settings (not possible if you do not control the ... flash files) need to be referenced using HTTPS not HTTP. ...
  • Re: masterpages and secure and nonsecure items warning
    ... To get rid of the warning all items need to be retrieved via https. ... can I get rid of the "This page contains both secure and nonsecure ...
  • Re: https html parsing
    ... Note that in order to talk to a https server, you will need net/https ... a warning like this when i try to access https sites: ... warning: peer certificate won't be verified in this SSL session ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: OWA Using SSL
    ... "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" ... https gets warning about site trust, but when you say yes it gives "page ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)

Quantcast