Re: https and database connection

Use a VPN instead of HTTPS.

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Technologies Virtual-PC
E-mail: http://cerbermail.com/?QugbLEWINF

"Klear" <sarshara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:OS2WP7IuFHA.600@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I have a few DAP pages with an Access (mdb) backend. The pages are being
>exposed to a limited user base via https on the internet.
>
> Is there any protection via https for the database communication? Is my
> only means of protecting (encrypting) the database communication to go
> with SQL?
>
> Thanks,

  • https and database connection
    ... exposed to a limited user base via https on the internet. ... Is there any protection via https for the database communication? ... means of protecting the database communication to go with SQL? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
  • Re: Firekeeper - IDS for Firefox available
    ... All incoming HTTP and HTTPS traffic is scanned with these ... string bashing code going on in the ids can now let the attacker ... "Web Browers are Bloated Fscking Monsters that are full of bugs" ... Isn't it the case with every software created to add some protection ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: https and database connection
    ... I am using RDS over HTTPS; in addition the server is only accepting traffic ... Does'nt RDS package the data requests in ... >> Is there any protection via https for the database communication? ... >> only means of protecting the database communication to go ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
  • Re: Java programmer lured back by .Net (Questions)
    ... Regards ... > backend to use the flaky IISP etc - and I'm like yeah right!). ... > things (is theer a library for issuing HTTPS requests and handling base 64 ... Is there a language or language combination ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: exchange 2003 OWA with Frontend
    ... I do not require https from backend to frontend. ... front-end server talks to the back-end using HTTP. ... MVP - Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)